- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Executive Secretary of the CCM
- Office Assistant of the CCM Secretariat
- Statistician (1 position)
- Clerk of Works
- Deputy Secretary [Administration and Finance]
- Consultancy 2010-018 MARYP study
- IT Support staff
- PROJECT OFFICER - HIU
- DIVISIONAL HEALTH INFORMATION OFFICERS
- NATIONAL REFERENCE LABORATORY
- TB NURSE COORDINATOR – WESTERN DIVISION
- LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- SENIOR LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER
- NTP MANAGER
- Categorized in: Closed Vacancies
STATISTICIANS - (HEALTH INFORMATION UNIT, MoH HQ – 2 POSITIONS)
Overall Purpose: This position is responsible for ongoing analysis of health care information, obtained from a variety of sources, including patient, care, financial, and demographic data. It involves development and preparation of information products for association staff and members. It requires the ability to analyze health care data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (SAS, Excel), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor in Management and related Statistics degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Undergraduate or graduate coursework in statistics, data analysis, research methods.
- 2 – 5 years experience in data analysis, decision support, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software.
- Ability to troubleshoot and possess analytical skills;
- Team player and able to assist Technical Assistance planned for the Grant;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language, including well-developed report writing skills;
- Knowledge of PHIS and existing software will be an added advantage;
- Computer literacy proficiency, in MS Office, particularly Excel.
SALARY: Approx. FJD $1,800 gross per month Start date: By 1 May 2010
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this vacancy to a friend: