How to Apply
How to Make an Application for Review of a Research Proposal.
The meeting for National Health Research Committee (NHRC) is to be held on every second Tuesday of the month and I should receive applications two weeks prior to this.
To make an application to NHRC we need the following documents:
- Cover letter to the Chair of NHRC
- Completed NHRC application form
- Completed FNRERC application form
- Curriculum Vitae of the Investigators
- Support letters (Where applicable)
- University Ethics Approval letters (Where applicable)
- Research Proposal
- Data collection tools
- Any other relevant documents.
- For overseas investigators, a research permit is required and the study has to be done in conjunction with local co - investigators.