Last Updated on 2 years by Publishing Team
Friday 07th January 2022
COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR CHILDREN AGED 15-17 YEARS OLD
The Ministry of Health and Medical Services is rolling out the COVID-19 vaccination program in schools for children aged 15, 16, and 17 years old. The following is the list of the first dose and second dose venues for the period of 07th January 2022.
The COVID-19 vaccines are available to children according to the following:
|COVID-19 Vaccine Name||Age Group||Dose Required||Second Dose Interval|
To get vaccinated, the vaccine-eligible child’s parent/guardian is encouraged to register their child on the online vaccination registration system before presenting to vaccination sites. Parents/guardians can register their child online on this site at VRS Covid-19 Minors Registration (digitalfiji.gov.fj)
Requirements for online registration:
- Birth Registration Number/ Citizenship Number/Permit Number for the parents/guardian which can be found on the Birth Certificate/Citizenship Certificate/Permit Certificate.
- Valid photo identification of parent/guardian (Joint FNPF/FRCA, driver’s license, passport, student ID, or FNPF card).
- Child’s Birth Registration Number/Citizenship Number/Permit Number which can be found on Birth Certificate/Citizenship Certificate/Permit Certificate.
For any queries on online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / Digital Fiji – 9983728.
For issues with Birth Registration Numbers, contact:
- Central Division: Registrar General – 9905125/ Deputy Registrar General – 9908953
- Northern Division: Deputy Divisional Registrar North – 9443320
- Western Division: Deputy Divisional Registrar West – 9905127
For Citizenship or Permit Number, contact:
- Digital Fiji – 9983717
A parent/guardian who is unable to register online can register their child at the vaccination site. Parent/guardian must bring valid photo identification (Joint FNPF/FRCA, driver’s license, passport, student ID, or FNPF card). All vaccine-eligible children who are residing far from their schools such as boarding school students or those who returned to their villages as a result of COVID-19 disease outbreak and lockdown can go to their nearest school to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Suva Primary School||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Old Navua Hospital||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||United Apparel, Nadawa||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Nausori Health Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15, 16, and 17 years old||Vunidawa Hospital||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Rakiraki Hospital||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Tavua Health Inspectors Conference Room||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||
Ba Health Centre
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Lautoka Khatriya Hall||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Civic Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Sai Hall||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Labasa Health Centre Tent||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Nabouwalu Health Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Lekutu Health Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Wainunu Health Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15,16 and 17 years old||Ganilau Park Savusavu||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15, 16, and 17 years old||Waiyevo Health Centre||9am-3pm|
|Children aged 15, 16, and 17 years old||Vuna Health Centre||9am-3pm|
Before going to the vaccination site:
- Ensure that you are carrying all the necessary documents requested.
- Ensure that your child eats well; and
- Carry a bottle of water to stay hydrated.
Please follow all COVID-19 safe measures when going to the vaccination site:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters.
- Avoid crowds.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently; and
- Keep the careFIJI app on your mobile phone always on.