Last Updated on 2 years by Publishing Team
There are currently 7 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Fiji. The Government will advise the public as soon as possible should this change.
There are 37 Fever Clinics now in operation throughout Fiji.
The Fijian Ministry of Health encourages members of the public to visit a fever clinic if they feel that they are developing any symptoms of COVID-19.
At the fever clinic, Fijians will have their temperature taken and symptoms checked. The symptoms of COVID-19 are a dry cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath. Fijians will also be asked if they travelled or have been in contact with someone who has COVID 19.
Health Care Workers will then decide which individuals will be referred for further testing and those to be referred to health centres for common colds and related ailments.
Most of the Clinics are open from 8am-4pm, 7 days a week.
- Lami Town – Tikaram Park
- Raiwaqa – Raiwaqa Pentecostal Hall
- Nakasi H/C – Nakasi H/C Car Park
- Naselai – Nuku District School
- Valelevu – Valelevu Tennis Court
- Nausori – Nausori Quarters 2
- Navua – Navua outside of Hospital (tent)
- Naitasiri – Vunidawa Hospital outside (tent)
- Naitasiri – Nakorosule Health Centre outside (tent)
- Korovou – Tent behind Bus stop at the junction going to hospital
- Lautoka – Punjas H/C
- Lautoka – Kamikamica H/C
- Lautoka – Viseisei Health Centre
- Lautoka – St Thomas High School
- Tavua – Tavua Hospital in front of Maternity
- Ba – Ba Mission Hospital (Tent)
- Ba – Ba Health Centre
- Ba – Balevuto Health Centre
- Ba – Nailaga Health Centre
- Ra – Rakiraki Hospital car Park
- Nadi – Nadi Hospital
- Nadi – Bukuya Health Centre
- Nadi – Namaka Health Centre
- Sigatoka – Sigatoka Hospital
- Sigatoka – Cuvu Health Center
- Labasa – Nasea Health Centre
- Labasa – Nutrition Training Centre
- Savusavu – Savusavu Old Public Health Building
- Taveuni – Waiyevo Health Centre (Outside GOPD)
- Bua – Nabouwalu Hospital
- Waimaqera Health Centre – Outside GOPD
- Levuka – Eli Peceli Hall
- Vanua Balavu – Lomaloma H/C
- Lakeba – Lakeba Old Nurse Quarters
- Kadavu – Vunisea Outpatient Foyer
- Rotuma – Rotuma Hospital
- Cicia Island – Cicia District School
The Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or headaches; or
- difficulty breathing.
The Government of Fiji remains on the highest level of alert in response to this global pandemic. We know that finding cases early and isolating them quickly is key to containing this disease. As the symptoms of COVID-19 are very similar to many other respiratory illnesses (including the common cold and influenza) it is expected that the Ministry will continue to investigate more persons with relevant travel history and symptoms related to COVID-19.
What can you do?
The Fijian Ministry of Health and Medical Services wishes to strongly urge the public to not share rumours and misinformation, and to use credible sources for information on COVID-19:
Fijian Ministry of Health and Medical Services website:
Fijian Ministry of Health and Medical Services Facebook page:
World Health Organization (WHO) website:
The Fijian Ministry of Health and Medical Services is monitoring the developing situation and will provide updates regularly to the public.