Last Updated on 11 months by Publishing Team
Thursday, 17 June 2021
The Ministry of Health and Medical Services wishes to advise that pregnant women living within the Lami-Nausori containment area can visit one of the following health centres nearest to them for their first booking clinic only. Pregnant women who have already completed their first booking including those who have been booked before April must wait at home and they will be given a phone call to schedule future appointments.
For any queries please call: 9988997 / 9988970.
|Samabula Health Centre,
Valelevu Health Centre
|Raiwaqa Health Centre,
Lami Health Centre
|Nuffield Health Centre,
Nausori Health Centre
|Valelevu Health Centre||Thursday||9am-1pm|
When going to the health centre for first booking clinic, adhere to the following for the safety of yourself and family members:
- Do not bring your children, husband or any other family member with you unless required (this is to minimize crowding at the facility and thus reduce the risk of spreading the virus);
- Wear a mask;
- Do not interact with anyone else while waiting for your turn;
- Maintain safe physical distancing of 2 metres from another person while waiting;
- Wash your hands with soap and water or frequently sanitise with alcohol based rub; and
- Keep your careFIJI application turned on.