Last Updated on 2 months by Publishing Team
Follow the URL below to get yourself registered with the system.
If you are over the age of 18 we encourage you to register to receive your dose of the vaccine, please do so at this link:
- Each person that wishes to be vaccinated must register to receive the vaccine, registering is not consenting.
- Vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is voluntary
- You will be required to sign a consent form as per international practice on the day you receive the vaccine
Before you register, please ensure you have the following things with you:
- Your Birth and Registration Number (BRN) can be found at the top corner of your birth certificate
- A copy of an official ID – this could be your passport, Voter’s ID Card, FNPF Card, Driver’s License, Student ID, or TIN Joint Card.
Should you require any assistance with this process, your Ministry of Health Team is more than happy to assist.
If you know your Birth Registration Number or Citizenship Certificate Number together with a valid ID, you can do self-registration via this link.
Why is it important to register?
The registration will assist the Ministry of Health and Medical Services (MHMS) to plan and coordinate the COVID-19 vaccination rollout.
How to register?
Vaccination Registry System
This online registration system serves as a mechanism for applicants to register for the COVID-19 Vaccination program. For more detailed information on how to get yourself registered please see more…